Get Your Menopause Moxie Programme
Are you in your 40s or 50s and wondering what the heck happened to the woman you once were?
Is your waist making a desperate bid for freedom over the top of your jeans?
Ever wake up after a sweaty, sleepless night (and we’re NOT talking SEXY-TIME) feeling tired, tetchy and tearful?
Hot and bothered by horrid hot flushes?
Is the last time you got jiggy with your partner a very dim and distant memory?
Does your mood change more than the weather? In fact, the Forecaster could be talking about YOU when they say “an area of low depression causing dark clouds and rain”.
You’re fuelled by caffeine and Cava as you wearily wend towards the weekend?
Craving carbs, crisps and chocolate…followed by a little ice cream?
Your skin is either acne addled or as dry as dust and your hair hangs limp and lifeless?
Your once boringly predictable monthly cycle is erratic and inconvenient? The pre-menstrual symptoms are H-O-R-R-E-D-O-U-S and/or the period even worse?
You get-up-and-go has got-up-and-gone? Totally.
AND you’re confused and concerned about medications for what ISN’T actually a disease? It’s a life stage, a transition to becoming the wise, wonderful woman you were born to be.
Let’s just whizz forward a moment.
Close your eyes and let me tell you how it could be…
Can you imagine how fantastic it would be to MANAGE your menopause rather than feel it’s taken control of you?
Visualise waking up refreshed, bounding out of bed full of the joys, making great health choices daily that make you zing and sing, feeling fab and looking lovely.
Picture wearing clothes you love, on a skin you feel happy in.
See yourself glowing with health, knowing you can deal with your day with ease and confidence.
Hear those sweet nothings your partner will whisper, because your libido cranked up a gear…or two.
- Evenings and weekends slumped on the sofa, too tired/emotional/embarrassed to do anything else.
- Relying on coffee, cigarettes and Chardonnay for fuel.
- Craving chocolate, or cakes… or ooh ice cream…
- Praying for Harry Potter’s Cloak of Invisibility, when you’re glowing red and running with sweat or looking and feeling like cr*p??
- Feigning another headache and turning over to switch off the bedside light.
- Buying comfy clothes – layers, of course – in bigger and bigger sizes to accommodate your tum.
- Issuing warnings to friends and family about your hormonal mood swings from harassed to histrionics and hostile to hysterical.
- Feeling like cr*p or looking like cr*p
- Being a slave to your hormones.
Are you ready to discover how you can manage your menopause magnificently? Yes, you too can look and feel like your best self, Change of Life or not!
Most women don’t know the simple secrets of self-care during menopause.
But don’t worry, help is at hand.
YOU will have the advantage over those who suffer silently, their life-enjoyment spoiled. You will discover what may behind your symptoms. You will learn options for handling them. You will get TAILORED guidance just for you. You will get my undivided attention in your sessions. Because you’re worth it.
I want you to give you all the INFORMATION you need to manage your menopause naturally and the listening ear, hand-holding and/or gentle butt kicking you need for TRANSFORMATION…to really take control of your hormones, health and happiness. Together, we can make that happen.
Is it time to Get Your Menopause Moxie?
Goodbye frustration of being 40s or 50s and feeling fat, frumpy and fed up. Hello mavellous, mature, modern, menopausal maven!
Let me introduce to you, my tailored, six month 1-1 programme Get Your Menopause Moxie. Ta-da!
I’ll actively help you every step of the way as you:-
- Understand what’s going on for you, your health and your hormones – includes testing to see the mineral balance in your body and any toxic metals too.
- Decide WHAT you want to change and HOW you want to change with my support.
- Crowd in healthy and tasty hormone-balancing foods and crowd out less nutritious ones WITHOUT becoming a lettuce nibbling food bore.
- Choose the right well-woman supplement programme for you.
- Ramp up healthy lifestyle choices and ditch those dodgy habits to stay healthier, happier and more energetic for longer.
- Get your body moving for managing weight, building strength and creating calm. We’re talking “activity” here not the dreaded E word …exercise!
- Rid your cupboards of toxins and other chemical nasties lurking there, that can interfere with hormonal health.
For your investment in your health, you get:-
- A comprehensive health questionnaire so we can start playing detective.
- 2 phone/Skype calls of up to 60 minutes each per month i.e. 12 in total to talk and get my best advice.
- The opportunity to ask questions and get my support weekly via email in between calls.
- Handouts, cheat sheets, workbooks, meal planners, recipes, recommendations, references- whichever of my existing tools works for you.
- 2 hair mineral analysis tests and reports from a leading Lab – 1 test and 1 retest for mineral status and toxic metals.
- Recommendations for your own well-woman supplement programme (Note: supplement recommendations are individual and cost of supplements is NOT included in this 6 month programme.)
It’s £1500. You can pay in 1, 2, 3 instalments by clicking the button below and paying online.
Why Should You Listen to Me?
I am Kathy Payne – Natural Health and Fertility Coach.
I work with A-M-A-Z-I-N-G women just like you to calm hormonal havoc and modern-life mayhem, naturally. My clients have improved health and happiness, whilst working with me.
Heck, I even managed to get my own hormones and health under control. I’m a PeriMenopausal Princess but slimmer, fitter and healthier than ever before. Quite a transformation. I used to be fat, unfit, fed-up, frazzled and frumpy and almost 40 and firmly stuck in the corporate rat race.
Now I’m a Health Coach for women. I’ve worked long and hard to gain the knowledge and experience to show YOU healthy food, lifestyle habits and natural therapies to become the best version of yourself. And I really want to support you on your journey to better health and hormones and your own personal health and life goals.
Love, Kathy x