Pregnancy and Childbirth
Congratulations! You’re having a baby. Hopefully, you’re blooming and NOT bloomin’ bleurgh. Either way, you’re in the right place.
Maybe you :-
- are suffering common pregnancy symptoms like nausea or heartburn?
- have issues like hayfever, but can’t or won’t take your usual meds?
- are worried about possible side effects of your usual medicines on your baby?
- feel really emotional or even nervous and anxious?
- are planning for as natural a pregnancy as possible?
- want the healthiest start for your new arrival so you’re looking for guidance on childbirth, setting up a healthy nursery/environment, natural products to use on your precious bundle and more?
Baby, that’s a lot of maybes.
Of course, when you’re pregnant you should keep in regular contact with your midwife and doctor to monitor your progress. If at any stage of your pregnancy you are worried about your symptoms, contact them for advice.
Holistic and Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth
Holistic just means ‘whole’.
You deserve to be treated as a whole, unique and special person and couple expecting a precious bundle. You are not a defined by a label like “older mother” or “pile sufferer”! And all of your pregnancy symptoms, no matter how common or unusual, all make up part of you and your pregnancy.
Enjoying a Healthy Pregnancy
Combining great lifestyle choices and natural therapies can help make your pregnancy better, if not brilliant, blooming and beautiful.
Eating a healthy pregnancy diet, rest, relaxation, avoiding toxins and chemicals and gentle regular exercise are all F-A-B .
You can choose natural and safe therapies for pregnancy and the Foresight programme to support you too.
You can choose natural childbirth, assisted by complementary therapies.
You can choose natural products and create a safer environment to support your new baby.
You might also like some hints and tips on natural self-care, breastfeeding and caring for your new baby in those early days.
What to Do Next or Natural Pregnancy Solutions
If you’re looking for great tips on how to have a healthy pregnancy with self-care, check out my blog and social media pages. There are links at the top right hand of this page.
When you’re ready to learn more and take action, you’ll need to check out my programmes – coming soon!