Trying to Get Pregnant
If you can’t get pregnant, asking how to get pregnant faster or are planning a baby and just want to get baby fit, do read on …
Maybe you are :-
- Weighed down in your struggle to get pregnant?
- Frustrated by your label “unexplained infertility”?
- Recovering after miscarriage?
- Suffering a problem that affects fertility, like PCOS, endometriosis or sperm issues and are confused how to improve your chances of having a baby?
- Already a parent, trying for another child and just can’t understand why it’s not happening this time?
- Simply aware you need to “clean up your act” before trying to conceive?
- Feeling time is running out to start a family or have another child?
- Hoping and praying for IVF – or other assisted technique – success?
You’re not alone. And you’ve come to the right place.
Fertility problems affect about 1 in 7 couples in the UK. More than one third of those couples have “unexplained infertility” i.e. doctors can’t find a specific, medical cause.
Miscarriages are more common than many people realise. Among women who know they’re pregnant, it is estimated that 1 in 7 will end in miscarriage. Many more miscarriages take place before a woman even knows she’s pregnant.
It’s estimated that approximately 1 in 40 babies born suffers some birth defect.
The number of people choosing Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) e.g. IVF has increased. Success rates vary by methods used.
A 2010 report shows a rate of 33.4% pregnancy (not necessarily live birth) achieved by all ages for women having IVF using their own fresh (not frozen) eggs.
Getting Pregnant Faster
There’s so much that you can do to improve your own natural fertility: even western medicine recognises that food, weight, smoking, alcohol, caffeine, street drugs, medications and stress can affect baby-making.
By taking control of your health, it’s possible to improve chances of falling pregnant, a good pregnancy and a healthy baby.
And that’s where Pre-conception Care Programmes or Natural Fertility methods like mine can help.
Pre-conception Care Programmes are perfect for people:-
- who want to produce the healthiest baby possible and so “clean up their act” for conception…so EVERYONE really
- with fertility issues such as sperm issues or PCOS, menstrual cycle problems or endometriosis
- with infertility with no know cause a.k.a. “unexplained infertility”
- with one or more miscarriages
- with a previous history of premature birth, low birth weight, birth defects, stillbirth or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- who are older, says in their 40s
- looking to improve health before other fertility treatments e.g. IVF
Same sex couples – that includes you too.
If any of these apply to you, of course, see your doctor as well, to check for any medical issues and discuss treatment options.
My methods are totally natural and healthy and can be used together with other things – western medicine or complementary therapies.
Foresight (The Association for the Promotion of Pre-conceptual Care) pioneered Pre-conception Care and Natural Fertility methods in the UK and across the world.
I’m a recognised practitioner. In fact, many world experts in natural fertility were trained by Foresight.
In 2010 they analysed their own cases from 2002-2009. Couples completing the full programme achieved a success rate of 81.9%; in couples completing part of the programme, the success rate was 63.7% .
How to Boost Health and Fertility
As would-be parents it’s important to boost your own health to improve the quality of sperm and egg.
Improving sperm and egg quality lowers risk; risks like infertility, miscarriage, premature births, low birth weight and birth defects. You increase your chances of an easier pregnancy, a better birth and a healthier baby.
Here are the basics:-
- Good nutrition.
- Reducing any toxins in the body.
- Avoiding smoking, alcohol, caffeine, drugs.
- Checking for other health issues from allergies to yeast overgrowth and all in between.
- Reducing exposure to chemicals and toxins at home and at work: some are known to affect health and hormones. And the majority of modern homes and work places ooze chemicals and toxins.
- Making safer use of technology.
- Tracking women’s monthly cycles to look for natural healthy signs.
What to Do Next or Natural Fertility Solutions
If you’re looking for great tips on how to boost your natural fertility or support IVF with self-care, check out my FREE tips on my blog.
You’ll also find great tips on #FertilityFriendlyFriday over on my social media pages. You’ll find links on the top right of this page.
When you’re ready to learn more and take action, you’ll need to check out my programmes – coming soon!
For those who really want to TRANSFORM their health and fertility with my hands-on help, look at my VIP coaching package Your Fertility Friendly Lifestyle.
I help identify new healthy habits and support you to stick with them.
Following my tips means improving your health to improve your natural fertility.
Programmes usually start with a good fact-finding session and hair mineral analysis: sometimes I suggest hormone testing as well. All programmes are designed to meet the needs of each couple or woman.
You can also choose any of the natural therapies that I use, as part of your programme.
Some people choose the programme I was taught by Australian Homeopath,Naturopath and author Liz Lalor which combines nutrition, lifestyle changes, supplements and herbs with homeopathy. To find out more about the Liz Lalor Fertility Programme click here.
It all sounds quite simple and it can be; it needs good guidance, support, commitment and action.
Guidance and support are where I come in.
But, there is no guarantee. No fertility programme or treatment can guarantee that you will become pregnant. Strictly following my programmes means improving your health to optimise your natural fertility.