I help women calm hormonal havoc and modern life mayhem with nutrition and lifestyle coaching and natural therapies. I do it with hugs and humour. Here’s my philosophy…
In Pictures (Video)
And In Words
1. Realising your potential. You have potential. I’m committed to help you achieve your health potential. I hope you are too. One of my mantras is “self-care isn’t selfish”.
2. Treating you as an individual. You are unique and special. You deserve to be nurtured. One size does not fit all. Together we can protect and improve the level of health you have. You aren’t defined by any diagnosis or label.
3. Tackling the cause. Your symptoms are just that. Not causes. I can help you work through root causes and tackle them with you. Another mantra is “no guilt, shame or blame”.
4. Informing AND Transforming. Maybe you want information. You’ll find it in spades here, for free on my blog and social media pages. But information on it’s own, doesn’t mean transformation. I also offer practical support and hand-holding to help you change your habits and health, one step at a time.
5. Trusting Mother Nature. Mother Nature is amazing. Work with your body not against it. Let’s restore and rebalance naturally. Or use natural ways alongside your conventional treatment.
6. Making informed choice. You have choices. I respect your choices in healthcare. With your permission, I can work with others to help achieve your goals.
7. Protecting health and fertility. Prevention is better than cure. By developing good lifestyle choices you can stay healthy and happy for as long as possible. Staying healthy also helps protect fertility and the health of your future children.
8. Everything in moderation. You will benefit when you choose healthy habits at least 80-90% of the time. I am not the lettuce-nibbling, gym-bunny Health Police. Small, gradual changes reap benefits and are more likely to become habits.
9. Sharing and caring. You’ll get tips, hints, recommendations and recipes from me. If you really care about changing your health, I care about helping you every step of the way with my classes, programmes and coaching.
10. Being positive. You can expect pleasantries, positivity and passion. I’m a rose-tinted, glass half-full, sunny-side-of-the-street person. I take my work seriously, but it comes with a dollop of humour and a hug, if you need one.